tiling around drain

I am using 12" ceramic tiles in the laundry room and need to tile around a floor drain. The floor slope into the drain is approx. 12" diameter. How do I fit the tiles? do I cut them into 'pizza' slices around the circumference? Hopefully there's an easier/better way. Thanks in advance. - gA
gA wrote:

Either...
A. Fit tiles to floor
- OR -
B. Fit floor to tiles; i.e., cut or build up floor so the drain area is rectangular so that reasonably sized tiles can be used. Their ends would have to be angled to make trapezoids.
--

dadiOH