They Installed A Smart Meter When My Back Was Turned

You want the chlorine (or other sanitizer) circulating through the system during the day when the sun is hitting the pool. Algae grows during daylight hours because it needs sun to grow.

The other advantages are:

a) it makes the pool warmer if you circulate the water during the day. b) it's usually windier at night and that's when leaves and stuff blow into the pool. You want to collect that stuff as quickly as possible because when it decomposes it generates phosphates which algae feeds on.

Reply to
sms

It's worth pointing out that "filtering" is only part of what a pool pump is involved in. It's also moving the water around so chemicals get distributed and perhaps there's an inline chlorinator that some water is passing through.

Reply to
sms

krwless will rant that the people on medical devices don't deserve special protection from Obama

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You're lying again, Malformed. I believe *everyone* should be protected from Obama. I gott say, Malformed, you're just proving to

*everyone* that it's impossible for you to tell the truth. That is typical of a lefty, though most aren't so damned stupid.
Reply to
krw

I see you subscribe to the "If you can't argue facts, denigrate your opponent as a means of changing the subject." school of Internet interaction.

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You're lying again, Malformed. Your bible is Rules for Radicals. You can't help it, though. Obama owns you.

Reply to
krw

you're lying again, herr goebbels, your bible is Fox news, "rules for people who can't think for themselves". You can't help it though, Limbaugh, Cruze and the Mormons own you

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Whenever Malformed gets caught in a lie he falls back on IKWYABWAI. He's so predictable, just like all lefties. They all lie when caught in a lie, just like their Messiah.

Reply to
krw

Malcom does zoom of into outer space when he/she/it can't cope with the truth about itself and those like him/her/it. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I can see that you opened your limbaugh syllabus to chapter 3...you really should start at chapter 1

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I can see you're still a lefty, nothing but lies and repeated lies; no sign of intelligent life.

Reply to
krw

:>{

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You're still intent on proving that lefties are stupid as stones, I see.

Reply to
krw

Leftist aren't stupid, they're just evil and do stupid things on purpose. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Their leadership, perhaps. The followers are stupid as stones.

Reply to
krw

Perhaps, but their leaders aren't displaying very intelligent behavior, especially our Affirmative Action President. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Between Obama and Soros (or Buffett), who do you think has got hold of who's nose?

Reply to
krw

One night, an 87-year-old man came home from Bingo to find his 92-year-old wife in bed with another woman.

He became violent and ended up pushing her off the balcony of their 20th floor apartment, killing her instantly. Brought before the court, on the charge of murder, he was asked if he had anything to say in his defense. 'Your Honor,' he began coolly, 'I figured that at 92, if krwless could screw, she could fly.'

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Malformed lied again. Yawn.

Reply to