The year we lose our TV signals

Yes, you have a choice...don't waste your time watching the damn movie. If you don't chose to use common sense and not watch it, don't bitch about it. You always have a choice, you just don't like the available choices and find it easier to bitch about it than make your silly choice and shut up.

============

You, don't waste time replying to me with your nonsense. You're obviously one of those people that offers nothing useful, but lives to take your silly hostilities out on other posters. Do you have any idea how many of you there are out there? Always looking to slam somebody in newsgroups? People like you are twice as annoying as any TV signal or DVD.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

"Pete C." wrote in news:495e5048$0$15496$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.usenetmonster.com:

The station is already airing warnings that VIEWERS may need "better antennas" or to relocate their existing antenna.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Jim wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net:

Bush Derangement Syndrome.

they need a scapegoat. After all,they won't blame the DemocRAT-controlled Congress.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Jim wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net:

9-11 was an example of that. Along with a weakened military.
Reply to
Jim Yanik

"Cheri" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news7.newsguy.com:

I'm still running W98SE. although a printer/scanner/copier I bought SAID on the box it would run under W98SE,they deleted the drivers for W98/ME from the disc. they did change an addendum sheet -inside- the carton,but failed to change the carton's support chart on the outside,and required archive sites to DELETE the already-written W98/Me drivers.

Microsoft SUCKS.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

"Cheri" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com:

that would be the Digital Rights Management or DRM.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

enigma wrote in news:Xns9B87A8ADDEBC4enigmaevilnet@199.125.85.9:

I've read that Bush reads many books every year. He's Harvard and Yale educated,good enough to pass jet-fighter training(NOT any easy task),survival school(SERE),and survived flying a dangerous model of fighter jet(F-102).

You speak from ignorance and blind hatred.(Bush Derangement Syndrome)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Oh balls. I'm sick of hearing this repeated over and over again, but Clinton's people tried to prep the Bush administration with what they knew about AQ and Bush's people didn't think it was a credible threat and didn't follow through. Now can you blame Bush for that? Maybe. Hard to say what other similar "intel" might have been coming in. Can you blame Clinton? Not hardly - he was trying.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I love it when they ask the "Man on the Street" on Hannity who Obama's VP is, and they can't say, although they voted for Obama. Also don't know who Rev. Wright, Resko, Ayers, Dorn, Blogovich or any of the others are. It's going to start getting funny real soon when all of these people who voted the man in start getting their pink slips. Oh, I forgot. Obama has a plan to put millions to work and do all sorts of things. I guess we'll just print some more money. That oughta take care of it. Right?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

There have been successes. Tens of thousands of dead terrorists, concealed handgun carry in national parks, 72 straight quarters of economic growth, three tax cuts, two swell Supreme Court appointments, up-armored Humvees...

Reply to
HeyBub

You know, I've heard of that 35mm thing but I shoot 645 and 6x6. But then I've also talked to some who are really big on 4x5 - I even know one guy who swears by 8x10 - go figger. Have you noticed how muffled things sound from where you have your head stuck?

Reply to
AL

Why does Microsoft suck? Did they make the printer? Does your Ford or Chevy dealer still stock headlight assemblies for you 1952 model? When you buy a new computer or peripheral you know it will be out of date when you get it home and won't be supported after a few years.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Better yet stay in the stick and subscribe to some free rss feeds and blogs and keep living the lifestyle you want.

I think the OP is just a complainer. He even admitted he doesn't like what's on "free" tv anyways....

Reply to
The Henchman

limited.usenetmonster.com:

Does that sound like progress to you? ;

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

25.85.9:

I also hear that he went AWOL, is an alcoholic and is considered the most unpopular President in history.

And oh yeah....he is handing out trillions of our money to his friends.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

25.85.9:

Do myou want thje list of bush failures? Katrina? Attacking Iraq for no good reason. Presiding over the largest stock market and economic recession since the great depression. theres more.

bush derangment syndrome......

Supporting a obvious FAILURE despite tons of evidence of his complete failure

Reply to
hallerb

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:15:42 -0500, "The Henchman"

Reply to
plonk

Exactly. Just what was wrong with a 6" round screen.

And who was the idiot that decided we needed color?

Reply to
Bob F

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP for God's sake !!!!!

Reply to
Robert

Especially since the drivers are only the responsibility of the printers manufacturer.

Reply to
Bob F