The year we lose our TV signals

Of course. I know several people who are waiting to see what happens in Feb. and if they get enough stations they may just cancel their cable, because cable rates are quite high.

You could count me in that group... nate

Reply to
N8N

re: "I know a lot of people who don't understand the digital changeover."

Just this morning I was in a TWC Service Center picking up a new HD- DVR box. Here's the conversation I overheard at the window next to mine:

Customer: "How is it that I can keep using my old TV? I thought all TV signals were HD now."

TWC Rep: "You must be confused about the changes coming in February. After February all TV signals will be HD and people won't be able to use their antenna's anymore."

Unfortunately, I was in the middle on my transaction and by the time I was done, the other customer was gone and the rep was working with someone else. I would have liked to have corrected both of her mis- statements but didn't get the chance.

Reply to
DerbyDad03