The most unsafe car ever?

Page 3 of 3

Absolutely great car. I had a 61, 64, 65. Lots of fun. Ralph was completely off base.
--
Dan Espen

Nader was an opportunistic hack that created a hazard that wasn't there. The VW Beetle was a far worse handling car that would go tits up in a heart beat but Ralph went after the corvair. I guess it looked like it was too much fun.

liberal progressives who now inhabit and control the US?
Anything that's fun, or which works properly and does a good job is therefore verboten.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 1:41:46 PM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:

I owned a Pinto...it was a well built car and I had very little trouble with it. The motor was excellent. =