The Day the Earth Stood Still -

http://www.examiner.com/article/super-bowl-power-outage-day-the-earth-stood-still
RE: The 2013 Super Bowl power outage!!!
Will this impact future life on planet Earth? Do we even have a chance to continue to exist? After all, the Super Bowl is the last frontier, the last means of sanity on this planet to conquer the enemy without the use of firearms and without bloodshed. Has one electrical component taken away our future? Must we all relocate to another planet?
Web page comes with several pop up ads.
http://www.examiner.com/article/super-bowl-power-outage-day-the-earth-stood-still
RE: The 2013 Super Bowl power outage!!!
Will this impact future life on planet Earth? Do we even have a chance to continue to exist? After all, the Super Bowl is the last frontier, the last means of sanity on this planet to conquer the enemy without the use of firearms and without bloodshed. Has one electrical component taken away our future? Must we all relocate to another planet?
On Feb 5, 5:06am, "Stormin Mormon"

Does it ocme with instructions how not to top post?
<snip>
Harry K
On Monday, February 4, 2013 5:53:31 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Jeezus H. Effing Keerist in heaven above, can we dispense with the hysterics any time someone gets a little "literary" in their writing?
On Tue, 5 Feb 2013 12:34:16 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

any time someone gets a little "literary" in their writing?
-------
What people dont understand is this:
You have to realize that this game is watched all over the planet! That 35 minute delay means that our calendars and clocks be off by 35 minutes for all eternity due to this power outage.
Life will never be the same again. We have entered another dimension, or at least another reality, where few of us will know how to exist.
Our scientists are hard at work trying to regain these 35 minutes, but it's probably too late. Our lives have changed and can not be restored to the way they were before the outage.
Begin preparations immediately, we may soon need to relocate to another universe! Everyone will be required to exit at the same time, so please be prepared when this day occurs in the very near future. Planet earth will likely become uninhabitable very soon....