Ecowater 3002/r40 softener power outage

My power went out on my 11yr old Ecowater 3002/r40 softener. I only get a blinking light with 5 lines in it. I can plug in the model number code hit enter but just goes back the previous display. I called Eco dealer and here was not sure, I am trying to avoid a service call on a 11 year old machine.

Reply to
dbush

Try a different dealer

Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks Ed, Not the answer I was looking for, I could have came up with that.

Reply to
dbush

But now that 5 days have passed and nothing better has come up, why not give it a try?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski