Stanley Entrance Steel Door Weather Stripping

The Stanley door was installed in spring of yr 2000. A 7 inch piece of what appears to be rubber weather stripping at the bottom outside edge has separated from the bottom of the door, probably due to rubbing aginst carpetted floor.
Can this piece of weather stripping be easily replaced? Where can a replacement part be purchsed? From Stanley ???
TNX
Yes, it can be replaced. Check your big box stores. Or Stanley. Tom

TNX Tom. I went to the Stanley website and found a tel # for warranty. Gave them a call, and after a relatively brief wait, a polite gal informed me that this item is known as th sweep and that a replacement part shall be shipped to me via UPS.
Apparently, the existing sweep should be removeable w/o taking the door off the hinge plates. I will give that a try.
TNX again.