small fridge weight

Does anyone here have any idea of how much a small refrigerator (one about 3 feet high) weighs?
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Less than 80 pounds. I can pick one up myself. We had one at work sitting on a table and two guys moved it with the contents still in it. table and all.

Thanks. I'm about to get one and needed to know if I would need help to get it home.
BTW, "less than 80 pounds" is lighter then the 27-inch (CRT) TV I picked up a few years ago. I had no trouble getting that home.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message

It's an awkward shaped item though so a second person is handy. It's light enough though that those rolling luggage carriers can handle it. At least mine did <g>.

And you never thought about checking the SPEC sheet on any unit online, yea ya lazy bastard, its 500 lb
replying to ransley, smart wrote: NONE of the stores selling these online states WEIGHT?
On 9/21/2016 6:14 PM, smart wrote:

Thanks, Ransley has been waiting eight years and two months since he asked that after hernia surgery. Meantime he has been drinking warm beer.
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 6:49:22 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Actually, Ransley has been weighting for eight years.
Beer will do that to you.
Mark Lloyd wrote:

If carrying it is the issue bear in mind that your average college student can carry one up four flights of stairs while full of beer.
--John

Which is full of beer, the student or the fridge? Or both?
Jerry
Jerry wrote:

Yes.
--John