Skil 14.4v battery

I need to replace the 14.4v NiCAD rechargeable battery on my Skil screwdriver/drill. The battery just died after 3 years of light use. Can anyone recommend a good on-line source for a replacement battery?
Thanks
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

Vic Dura wrote:

Not online, my recommendation would be (assuming you're in a place of reasonable size) to go to local battery rebuilding service...

If none local. www.primecell.com will do it and make it better than new.
I have used them. Seems like a good solution.
wrote in message

Batteries Plus in Arizona just rebuilt my 4 year old 18 v Dewalt. Cost $64.00 out the door with a 6 month guarantee. Replacement was over $80 at the box stores
http://www.batteriesplus.com/locator.html
Sears carries many replacement batteries for $20-$60. The one I just replaced was a 13.2V Craftsman, so I can't compare to the Skil on price, but it was only $21.