Rechargeable battery supplier

I have seen somewhere here references to companies that supply odd-ball rechargeable batteries, and I am looking for a battery to fit an old Bosch screwdriver, which is now not listed. I would appreciate suggestions of suitable suppliers. I need a company that knows what to supply given the model info., rather than a generic cell supplier, such as Maplins, as there is no old battery to measure. Any helpful suggestions welcomed.

Reply to
Davey

It will probably be easier and even cheaper to just buy a new screwdriver complete.

However, you could try:-

Dave Plowman (News)

Are there not enough clues to make an educated guess as to what it needs? Voltage on the rating plate. Size of empty battery compartment, etc google for the model may well produce other useful snippets of information, maybe even a parts list or service manual.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes, if I don't find the info. from a battery supplier, then I will do that. I had tried Bosch Parts, and all I get is that it's out of date. I need a battery supplier for another project, so thought that I would ask for a good one, and start there. If the actual battery required is known by somebody, I would prefer that over tying to figure out what's needed. One step at a time.

Reply to
Davey

Could well be, and I am prepared for that. This one was bequeathed to me by a friend, so I would like to at least try to reatore it, for sentimental reasons. However.......

Will do, thanks.

Reply to
Davey

Correct. But thanks for the link, it is worth keeping.

Reply to
Davey