Sears warranty repair morons at work

Now, that's just not polite. I know what it's like to be called "don't know anything" and it isn't pretty.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sears? The Dell with them.

(I've got a friend who really likes Toshiba, but I couldn't make that into a joke). Egyptian computer -- give computer toshiba? Dark in here, I need a light toshiba?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, I do miss somethings. You may have taken my comment on oral histories too personally. My criticism of oral histories is general, not specific as I certainly didn't mean to cast aspersions on your GF. Any single oral history may be absolutely accurate, I know a lot of stuff my dad told me was, but I know that not because he told me, but because other sources confirmed it.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

You left out the part where Roebuck was taken to the dark side of the moon by space aliens and anally implanted with their eggs before being returned to Earth, which is why he died broke. He spent all his money on his 37,000 kids!

Reply to
Steve Richardson

And they appear to have succeeded...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

And you will find exactly the same thing. This is what happens when price becomes the most important thing. There isn't enough margin to provide real service so that is why you get Mujibar when you call and get forced into all sorts of tedious procedures designed to lower their cost.

Reply to
George

That was Tom Cruise.

Reply to
Vic Dura

The bump cap came off my weed wacker somewhere and I called to order a part...sears said it was still under warranty to take it to the store.

I told them I needed the bottom cap but they said I had to send it all away.

They called a few days later to say it wasn't under warranty and it would cost 85 dollars to fix a 100$ weed wacker.????

I told them anything that cost 85 to fix should under warranty...so don't fix send it back that was 2 weeks ago and I called and they don't know where it is?

That's my sears story CathyLee

Reply to
CathyLee