Replacement belts

I happened to find this site when looking for belts for a garden tiller. http://www.gates.com/part_locator/index.cfm?go=part_locator&location_id049 The Gates power-rated belt has held up better than any others on my Snapper tiller. No connection with Gates just a user.
Garey remove the spot to reply