Put a Rubber on that Knob

Does anyone know where to get those rubber door knob cover thingies? I haven't seen them in years, but remember them. My outside doorknob is real hard to open when I am wearing gloves, and cold outside. There is no lock problem, just the knob is too slippery. It needs to be wearing a rubber !!!!
Anyone ?????
Gee Stormin mormin a new name a day, Get some prophilactics ribbed, and get the pink ones easier to see. Or I hear they have ones that glow in the dark now.
Look in the yellow pages under disabled, disabilities, or handicapped. There are business that cater to the disabled and the disabilities act that went in effect back in the 90's (jeez remember the 90's <GRIN>) I had to install rubber covers which also were kind of lever shaped on the knobs in the handicapped rooms of a hotel I was working at.
Good luck,
Craig in AZ
www.azcraig.us

On 21 Dec 2003, wrote:

Yeah, that's what they all say. Pretty soon you'll be tossing little blue pills into your mail slot...

I like it when my knob is slippery!!!

There is some type of surgical procedure, they can snip a little duct inside your knob (actually in the door, right below the knob) and you should never need to worry about putting a rubber on your knob again. HTH.
I-zheet M'drurz Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
<snip>

LOL!!!
NOI
I would seriously wash my hands after this.
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:53:31 -0500, Thund3rstruck

Have you considered replacing it with a level type handle?
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:03:00 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

Or, better yet, maybe a *lever* type handle ?:-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:28:53 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@mymart.com wrote:

http://www.wisdomking.com/line85025.html
snipped-for-privacy@mymart.com wrote:

hardware store in the electrical section) i got mine from Ace hardware store, they have it in Black, white, red, green, and i think orange?? not sure on that one... cost about $3.00 a small can with a brush in the lid.... paint the door knob with this stuff and it will not slip and act like the old rubber coated door knobs.... hope this helps.