lsda door knob removal

I have an LSDA front door lock. I need to take apart to clean and graphite. It has a round knob on the inteirior. There is no visible shank between knob and cover plate. There no visible hole in the knob to release it. The cover plate does have a hole. I have poked around in it but do not feel a release button or set screw. How do I get the know off?

Reply to
tony