The Juice came out

I got a little too drunk last night (you know, christmas is near). Anyhow, in the middle of the night I went to the bathroom and stepped on my cat. I heard a squish and the juice came out of the cat. How do I rejuice it?

Reply to
m.A,x.

Gee Chris I thought mormons didnt drink, well keep drunk chris and pump up tat pudy cat

Reply to
m Ransley

Go to the meat department of your grocery store, and ask for a turkey marinade syringe. That will be most useful.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

When this happened to me, I took the cat to Build a Bear. It wasn't the same, but it worked.

Reply to
red

Try that expanding foam Great Stuff, thats what its made for , stuffing. be carefull to much and pussy will look fat and have bulging eyes, Let us know how it turns out.

Reply to
m Ransley

Hold your hand over it's mouth and nose, and just blow it up through its ass.

Reply to
jtees4