Prewiring alarm for a new house

How many drownings does it take to bring back any of the dead shooting victims?

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Who said anything about banning guns?

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

I think you've got it the wrong way around, Aegis. :^)

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Such debating skill! :^)

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Dogs are easy to get around.

Are you really that dense?

:-) Seems you're the one unable to grasp the obvious. js

Reply to
alarman

Rod Speed wrote

Well, now I'm sure of it. You are not only a fool, you're a damned fool. js

Reply to
alarman

Even you should be able to bullshit your way out of your predicament better than that pathetic effort, fool.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yes, but what matters is that its even easier for criminal scum to loot someone else's house instead.

You're obviously that pathetic an excuse for a bullshit artist.

Pathetic, really.

Reply to
Rod Speed

No. Jeez. I don't wish to be drawn into another endless gun argument with you. I own guns, and know how to use them. I also know that good physical security and a properly installed security alarm system are more effective deterrents. Your gun is just property waiting to be stolen, unless you'll be there with it 24/7/365.

Are you trying to make a point? Focus. js

Reply to
alarman

Rod Speed wrote

This requires that the firearm owner have some sense to begin with. From what I've read, you have a long way to go, grasshopper. js

Reply to
alarman

Frank Olson wrote

I have a new car with a sunroof. Send him over. js

Reply to
alarman

Dogs do interesting things when they drink anti-freeze, read up about it sometime

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Rod Speed wrote

No need to be so hard on yourself. You just need to grow up a little. Give it time. js

Reply to
alarman

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind alarman desperately attempted to bullshit its way out of its predicament in message news:JVmjc.161$k24.132@fed1read01... and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

Try harder, child. You might actually manage to fool someone, sometime.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind alarman desperately attempted to bullshit its way out of its predicament in message news:xGmjc.159$k24.121@fed1read01... and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

Try harder, child. You might actually manage to fool someone, sometime.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Someone named "Robert L. Bass" Proclaimed on Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:09:45 -0400,

:) LOL!

Reply to
G. Morgan

And you of all people have no room to talk mr. BBB.

Reply to
Another Anonymous

Let me guess: you're an American, right? Land of the free and home of the brave? You sound neither free nor brave.

Good for you. Your chances of being accidentally injured or killed by that gun are still greater than if it wasn't present.

Hey, if you want to have a gun and consider it "protection", that's your choice. I'd much rather live in a neighbourhood where I know that none of my neighbours have guns, and where I find it a pleasant surprise if one of my neighbours unexpectedly comes over to say hello once in a while. Of course, I'm Canadian, and I live in a country that thankfully doesn't have the culture of fear of our southern neighbours.

Regards,

George Wenzel

Reply to
George Wenzel

and your an American also. What does that have to do with it?

I wish Canada had the greatest military in the world and everyone was looking to them to clean everything up in the world, then we could ride your coattails and be self righteous instead of vice versa. And think how much lower our taxes would be :)

Reply to
socko

Don't fray George, it's the American way to get involved in everyone else's business but our own. We're post active, premeditated, down here. Hopefully, after this guy beats his wife...she'll be trained enough to use that gun on him. And remember, once she does it, we'll spend more money housing her in a safe place, with 3 hots and cot, for the rest of her life. No country spends more money encouraging crime than the US. A gun is just a tool a few of us feel lightens the load on judicial spending.

Jack

Reply to
Jackcsg