Pellet stove brands

Hi,

I am on the market for a pellet stove and around my area I have available, Harman, Whitfiled, Kori, Enviro brands.

I've been told that Harmans are the best but obviously more expensive too.

I was wondering if anyone that bought one recently could sugest a decent model to heat a 1200sq house??

Reply to
HammerJoe

I saw a corn burning stove that was not too expensive. Guess you buy bulk corn at a feed store. You can google it for more info.

Reply to
rdglide03-dbasedos