OT : What are you doing about Valentine's Day?

This is totally off topic. If you have procrastinated your plans for Valentine's Day, may I offer a suggestion?
Hire a Barbershop Quartet to sing to your lady on Valentine's Day. There are Barbershop Chapters all over the country, here is a way to find one: http://www.singingvalentines.com/ I happen to sing bass in a quartet, and this is the most fun I have all year long. You can't go wrong.
Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

My wife prefers strawberries ;)
--
Free men own guns, slaves don\'t
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/
DanG wrote:

Over here every day is Valentine's day. Does not have to be once a year, LOL. We do lot of Karaoke duet, LOL.