OT - US Postal Service deliveries

Our mail arrived Monday night at about 11pm. Nothing in the mail that woul d explain why it was so late. Our previous mail lady, up until she left ou r route several years ago, arrived between 2 and 3 pm every day, without fa il. Since she left, our new mail person has been possible to predict that the mail arrives between noon and midnight. I'm going to the post office t omorrow to complain (again),

Today's mail arrived about 3 pm,and consisted of two technical magazines an d 8 charitable organization requests for $$$. I have been saving all $$ re quests in a pile, and when we get ready to start our Christmas activities, after I check the budget, I will see how may we have accumulated. Right no w there are at least 20+ envelopes in the pile, some I think are duplicates , but not going to do anything until budget time.

Reply to
hrhofmann