Start Building a BOMB SHELTER

Looking at the election results, it's time to start building a BOMB (or Fallout) SHELTER. We will all need them soon.....

Some plans are here:

The good news, Obama will be in the whitehouse till mid January, so you have 2 months to complete your shelter, before it's needed.

Reply to
Paintedcow

For real protection:

There is an abandoned missile silo a few miles from my house. It had a plow parked on the cover the last time I saw it.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman