OT: To all Americans in this group:

Page 2 of 2
I think you should look in mirror once a while, I a sure you it works!!!

Grumpy top-poasted:

That's the problem with you americans. You spend all your time looking in the mirror - and think everyone else should do it.
It's being narcissistic that causes most of your problems (domestic and international).
Q: What's the difference between "Sofa Man" and a sofa?
A: The sofa can support a family of four.

Roflmao!
Jay Lennnnno wrote:

LOL

PDFTFT
You'll NEVER get this troll to go away if you keep feeding it. Trolls thrive on attention. Starve them of that, and they go somewhere else. So remember:
PDFTFT (Please Don't Feed The ... Trolls)

Ya Know. I haven't figured out if you are just an ignorant troll; or just so full of hate you can't help your miserable self.
In either case some pity is probably called for but I refuse to do it.
RonB

I think it should be clear that last one was aimed at Home-Butt not Duesenberg.
Oren wrote:

is he really worth it? life is far to short to let fuckwits like him get your goat. everytime you respond, he wins. its real easy to make him the loser that he really is, don't respond
On 7/4/2012 6:17 AM, Duesenberg wrote:

Thanks Dues, we're going to take the country back at the end of the year and repair the damage. ^_^
TDD
On Wednesday, July 4, 2012 7:17:04 PM UTC+8, Duesenberg wrote:

happy birthday