OT Stimulus Package?

Page 2 of 2

Which I had moved on from to the Cheney thing. Do try to keep up.

Which I agreed with. Krugman has done as much for the credibility of the Econ Prize as Arafat and Kissinger did for the Peace.

Oh that we should be so lucky

Been a while since I saw two guys that are apparently on the same side of things arguing with each other so much.....
Krugman is a total left wing loon. As Doug pointed out, he was harping big time on deficits during the Bush years that were an order of magnitude smaller than those today. Yet now deficits don't matter because we owe the money to ourselves? Besides the fact that a lot of US debt is not owned by US citizens, it's just crazy that anyone, let alone an economist, would say that it's OK to spend recklessly today and rack up debt as long as you just borrow it domestically. Ultimately those debts become a serious drag on the economy as they are paid back, or else they are not paid back, either through default or inflation.

Well, as long as you insist on name calling, I'll leave you to it.
--
Dan Espen

Because you cannot defend your position, your only choice is to run. Got it.