OT: Just Noticed An Absence...

Page 4 of 4
On 08/05/2016 05:20 AM, bob_villa wrote:

Sometimes I wonder about eternal sept ember. Sometimes posts are immediate and sometimes they show up two days later.
:-(
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

What would you expect from a service that always thinks it's the same month?
On 08/05/2016 02:53 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I had read through every post looking to see if anyone had seen the other post about Stormin' passing and did not find one. Then a few hours after I had posted about 50 more came down (same thread).
If you look up the reason they Infernal September themselves that, it is a bit condescending.
There was a while when they were down every weekend.
I have though of a paid service because I can take it as a business expense (believe it or not, most of my postings are business related).
But Infernal September is free, so ...
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 5:25:20 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

On Google Groups, (yes, I know) sometimes replies don't show-up for hours...mostly, it's minutes to seconds.
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

Link on his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/142923079053467/
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 7:53:50 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

grow fonder!

His reference to a social event: "In today's bulliten, said Palmyra Stake i s having a dance Saturday Nov 08, 3PM, Temple Road, Palmyra. Food provided. NYS Thruway exit 43 "Manchester Palmyra" and north about six miles on rout e 21. Temple Rd is on the left, and there should be a sign. Stake Center ab out 300 yards from route 21. Food provided, children welcome."
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 10:10:30 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:

t grow fonder!

is having a dance Saturday Nov 08, 3PM, Temple Road, Palmyra. Food provide d. NYS Thruway exit 43 "Manchester Palmyra" and north about six miles on ro ute 21. Temple Rd is on the left, and there should be a sign. Stake Center about 300 yards from route 21. Food provided, children welcome."
I'm sure that he attended the Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palmyra quite often.
This is an annual pageant that runs for a couple of weekends every summer.
"Experience the excitement, drama, and pageantry of America's largest and most spectacular outdoor theatrical event, which focuses on the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ."
https://www.lds.org/locations/hill-cumorah-pageant?lang=eng&_r=1
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

I'm not sure how old this is...but he doesn't look 54 here?
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/mormy_zpsverii9bh.jpg
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

It's interesting to note...Mormy was the 1st to notice TDD was missing!
http://tinyurl.com/h2ca8h9
After serious thinking bob_villa wrote :

I read a post where someone requested, to TDD, that UM be brought back. I jumped to a conclusion at that time, and haven't changed my mind since.
TDD and UM sure have a lot in common, it's like they are brothers or something.
On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 10:25:39 AM UTC-5, FromTheRafters wrote:

UM claims to be TDD's brother. I have never been convinced...others may have...
bob_villa expressed precisely :

One way to find out is to remove his bellybutton and see if his ass falls off. Then again, that might just be a family trait.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

TDD isn't missing, he just morphed into someone else! (JMHO)
--
RonNNN

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 11:31:49 AM UTC-4, RonNNN wrote:

Kind of like Mr Macaw morphed into James Wilkinson? ;-)
DerbyDad03 laid this down on his screen :

I'm not familiar with this Macaw character, but this James Wilkinson fella tries so hard to troll by insulting Americans, that he just ends up making Brits look bad. I won't be tricked into believing that all Brits are the same as one bad example though.
On 9/1/2016 11:51 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Some time back he was Harry and was reincarnated as Macaw.
snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net says...

I would say just like a lot of others (not mentioning any names in order to keep the peace) have morphed over time and places.
--
RonNNN

bob_villa wrote:

Just out of curiosity, whose name do see first in an opened message when you go to that page?
--
.

On Friday, September 2, 2016 at 8:21:01 PM UTC-5, Betty wrote:

...that would be you!
bob_villa wrote:

Thank you.
--