OT: Just Noticed An Absence...

Sometimes I wonder about eternal sept ember. Sometimes posts are immediate and sometimes they show up two days later.

:-(

What would you expect from a service that always thinks it's the same month?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I had read through every post looking to see if anyone had seen the other post about Stormin' passing and did not find one. Then a few hours after I had posted about 50 more came down (same thread).

If you look up the reason they Infernal September themselves that, it is a bit condescending.

There was a while when they were down every weekend.

I have though of a paid service because I can take it as a business expense (believe it or not, most of my postings are business related).

But Infernal September is free, so ...

On Google Groups, (yes, I know) sometimes replies don't show-up for hours...mostly, it's minutes to seconds.

Reply to
bob_villa

What was he doing on a Walgreens roof???? (besides getting high the only way a Mormon is allowed?)

Reply to
clare

Cleaning the gutters. He did this for a few places. Chris did a lot of odd jobs.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Cleaning roof drains on the flat roof. His other high was being here!

Reply to
bob_villa

...about a month now...before that, he was pretty active? I don't want to quote the "Queen" song! 8^(

Reply to
bob_villa

It's interesting to note...Mormy was the 1st to notice TDD was missing!

bob_villa

I read a post where someone requested, to TDD, that UM be brought back. I jumped to a conclusion at that time, and haven't changed my mind since.

TDD and UM sure have a lot in common, it's like they are brothers or something.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

UM claims to be TDD's brother. I have never been convinced...others may have...

Reply to
bob_villa

TDD isn't missing, he just morphed into someone else! (JMHO)

Reply to
RonNNN

Kind of like Mr Macaw morphed into James Wilkinson? ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

One way to find out is to remove his bellybutton and see if his ass falls off. Then again, that might just be a family trait.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

DerbyDad03 laid this down on his screen :

I'm not familiar with this Macaw character, but this James Wilkinson fella tries so hard to troll by insulting Americans, that he just ends up making Brits look bad. I won't be tricked into believing that all Brits are the same as one bad example though.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

I would say just like a lot of others (not mentioning any names in order to keep the peace) have morphed over time and places.

Reply to
RonNNN

Some time back he was Harry and was reincarnated as Macaw.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Just out of curiosity, whose name do see first in an opened message when you go to that page?

Reply to
Betty

...that would be you!

Reply to