Recently noticed a little oil under burner

also recently had the furnace cleaned thinking it might stop the leak, it did not. My question is after going through all repair options, what could I expect to spend on new burner. I believe it is an beckett burner that has been serviced regularly. 83% efficient, I'm trying to prepare for the worst case senerio..??Thanks

Reply to
Vinnie

Keep looking for the leak. It is most likley a flare fitting leaking in the pump. If it is oily, get a can of gunk or degreaser at the auto parts supply and clean the pump housing and lines. put a piece of cardboard on the floor under suppected leak location and monitor it for a few days to see if it is actually leaking and how bad.

Reply to
stanhvac1