OT: Just Noticed An Absence...

Well worded. +1

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Stormy, we'll miss you. May you rest in peace.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

RIP Mormy...no one had your sense of humor!

Reply to
bob_villa

Three days in the sun, in July! Sorry Mormy!

Reply to
bob_villa

bob_villa

Mormy was always talking about Government/Big Brother...OSHA, ironically, will no doubt, be investigating the "confined-space" violations.

Reply to
bob_villa

I don't use Facebook. Is that link any different than this one:

DerbyDad03

I found this on the web:

Says he went up to the roof on Jul 19, but they didn't realize he was still up there until 3 days later. I searched for his last post on here and the last one I could find was 7AM on July 19 in the thread about kerosene.

|sort:date/alt.home.repair/mWDoPAXCWKY/Ov-Khxg2BAAJ

So that fits perfectly.

I also found this, which has a post from someone saying they were a friend:

I looked for an obituary, but could not find one. So, sadly he's

Reply to
trader_4

Here is that friend's e-mail address in case anybody wants to seek out more info to post, offer condolences, etc.

snipped-for-privacy@green-trust.org

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

If this is Stormin, and all indications it is, I'm sorry he's gone and will be missed. Sad it took so long for anyone to miss him and discover his body.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

As he would say...you reap what you sow.

Reply to
bob_villa

Region is correct. Member of LDS. Politcal view is correct. Sense of humor, probable. Last entry: July 19, 8:10AM!

Reply to
bob_villa

His last post on AHR was less than an hour before that.

Reply to
trader_4

That's him. I recall him once pasting a link of photos of something he had done with his picture among them. Zaba Search has about 10 hits to Christopher Young's in NY but the news article and address as seen on google earth indicates we've lost an old friend here.

Reply to
Frank

I think he died on us. Check out the thread: death in group

That link came from this one, Duh! Have you read all of *this* one?

Reply to
bob_villa

Link on his FB page:

bob_villa

His reference to a social event: "In today's bulliten, said Palmyra Stake i s having a dance Saturday Nov 08, 3PM, Temple Road, Palmyra. Food provided. NYS Thruway exit 43 "Manchester Palmyra" and north about six miles on rout e 21. Temple Rd is on the left, and there should be a sign. Stake Center ab out 300 yards from route 21. Food provided, children welcome."

Reply to
bob_villa

t grow fonder!

is having a dance Saturday Nov 08, 3PM, Temple Road, Palmyra. Food provide d. NYS Thruway exit 43 "Manchester Palmyra" and north about six miles on ro ute 21. Temple Rd is on the left, and there should be a sign. Stake Center about 300 yards from route 21. Food provided, children welcome."

I'm sure that he attended the Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palmyra quite often.

This is an annual pageant that runs for a couple of weekends every summer.

"Experience the excitement, drama, and pageantry of America's largest and most spectacular outdoor theatrical event, which focuses on the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ."

DerbyDad03

I'm not sure how old this is...but he doesn't look 54 here?

bob_villa