OT: Just Noticed An Absence...

You're _right_....I -hadn't- ...noticed... that "Don Y" 'wasn't' *posting* (anymore).

Reply to
DerbyDad03

That was covered a few years back. I think he made it two miles before getting all tuckered out.

Reply to
rbowman

Perhaps they went to Disney World together and got eaten by gators? Oh my!

Reply to
bob_villain

So the Morman and Don y are lovers?

Reply to
Jack

That is *their* business...

Reply to
bob_villain

It's advertised as "The Happiest Place On Earth" not the gayest. Maybe that will change now, who knows now that we have the LGBTQ (and the rest of the alphabet) being represented everywhere.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

...over 2 wks now...maybe a party is in order?

_______ / R.I.P. \ | Here lies | | Mormy | | |

Reply to
bob_villa

Does it seem like there is less activity since his last post, or is it just me?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Maybe, if you have micky, James Willywhack, or a few others blocked? *J*

Reply to
bob_villa

The few I do have blocked may not even be posting to this group anymore because I haven't seen anyone reply to any of their posts for several years. Maybe it's time to update my list. By the way, who is "James Willywhack?"

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

If I mention his name, he will come out of the woodwork like green mold! he used to be a parrot!

Reply to
bob_villa

Ahhhh. Mum's the word.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I found Stormy's email address but never got a reply. Even with a dead computer most people check email somewhere.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Maybe Stormy is no longer with us. That would be our loss. If so, may God rest his soul.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Just did an obituary search for his area and nothing came up. Perhaps he is being held as a sex slave for the Syracuse dominatrix.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

If it was against his will...he could say he didn't sin!

Reply to
bob_villa

Penn Yan, N.Y. (WHAM) - A person found dead on top of a Walgreens in Penn Yan last week died of natural causes, according to police.

Penn Yan Police announced Monday afternoon that Christopher Young, 54, had been identified as the person who died on top of the building.

Reply to
Joe

Probably "our" Stormy. A little further digging identified him as Christopher A. Young of Farmington, NY. Appears to be a casual, contract employee hired to clear gutters and drains, etc. Lived alone but had sister somewhat nearby but they were often out of touch for extended periods. Unable to locate an actual obit/death notice which may have mentioned the Mormon church but with the timing, I'd say that Joe nailed it.

Anyone recall Stormy mentioning where he lived? If I could come up with at least a partial address for this guy, might be able to pin it down further as I'm sure Stormy lived in a mobile home.

R.I.P. Stormy

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Okay, I found an address for a Christopher A. Young in Farmington, NY and Google Earth shows it to be a house trailer in a fair sized mobile home community.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Sure sounds like it's him. Too bad, he was an interesting character. RIP

Reply to
trader_4