Guns

Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun:
https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU

--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Giving a gun to a novice so you can make a you tube video is stupid. Most of these people had no eye and ear protection either. Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.

Not to mention OFF TOPIC. (Unless its a nail gun, screw gun, caulking gun, staple gun, soldering gun, or any other tool that uses the word "gun").

And yet here you are commenting on the post. What are you trying to say?
--
RonNNN

Using a gun is stupid, end of story. Giving every citizen the ability to instantly kill any other is beyond a joke. I expect this from people 100s of years ago in the wild west. Has America not advanced since that time? You're behaving like Arabs!
--
REALITY.EXE corrupt. Reboot universe (Y/N)?

On 7/26/2016 1:35 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

You are answering RonNNN's question for me.
You are obviously that foreign non-US anti-gunner.
Letting someone drive a car without learning how is also stupid.
You obviously post to irritate US folks and I hope my response irritates you.

A car is very useful, modern society wouldn't function without it. A gun is a pointless deadly weapon which is only used to instantly kill.

We don't get worked up like you childish yanks.
--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

The US is way up there (and higher than) the Neanderthal countries full of Arabs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
USA: 1.126 guns per person Serbia: 0.756 guns per person Yemen: 0.548 guns per person Switzerland: 0.457 guns per person Cyprus: 0.364 guns per person Saudi Arabia: 0.35 guns per person Iraq: 0.342 guns per person
Scroll down and look at all those civilised countries with bugger all guns.
--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

It is for stupid people.

Giving every citizen the ability to instantly kill any other is beyond a joke.

That's why there are background checks, ace. But criminals don't legitimately buy guns. They either steal them or buy stolen guns.

You're behaving like a wimpy kids. I bet you cry when fireworks are shot off and want them banned as well.

No, just your birth.

Stealing is so much easier when there are so many about.

The US is way up there (and higher than) the Neanderthal countries full of Arabs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
USA: 1.126 guns per person Serbia: 0.756 guns per person Yemen: 0.548 guns per person Switzerland: 0.457 guns per person Cyprus: 0.364 guns per person Saudi Arabia: 0.35 guns per person Iraq: 0.342 guns per person
Scroll down and look at all those civilised countries with bugger all guns.

Love to, so many things I'd do for a laugh.
--
Never raise your hands to your kids.
It leaves your groin unprotected.
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 3:24:51 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

Let me guess. You didn't pass a background check and can't buy a gun. Why are you so kinky about what Americans can and cannot buy or own? Furthermore, what does this subject have to do with home repair??
Just your day to be pissed and try to police what others in the world do?

I've not tried to because I don't need one, I have no intention of deliberately killing anyone. Why do you? They oughta just pre-empt murderers and lock up anyone who ever bought a gun.

I find it amusing how backward your country is.

Because this is the group I know of with a lot of Americans in it.

Just pointing out how pathetic you lot are.
--
Before you set out on a journey, ring your local radio station and say there's a terrible congestion on your road. Everybody avoids it and it's clear for you! -- Jack Dee

Why do you? They oughta just pre-empt murderers and lock up anyone who ever bought a gun.

Yes, we are a backward country. Only one to put a man on the moon. The modern home computers invented here. Hard telling how much was invented over here. Bailed out many countries in Europe in 2 world wars. Probably should have let Germany take it over.
As with many things it is beter to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it. I hope to never need a gun to defend myself, but it I do, most likely I will have one on me. Just as a spare tire in a car. Hope to never need it ,but have it. Home owner insurance, don't want to use it,but feel that I should have it incase. Do you have insurance or a car with a spare tire ?
On 7/26/2016 3:26 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Break into a house to steal a gun... now what could possibly go wrong with a plan like that?

If I'm about to murder someone, do you really think I care about lesser problems? Besides, a stolen weapon means it isn't traced back to me. The main interest to me is to not get done for murder.
--
In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird, people take prozac to make it normal.
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 5:25:42 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

Break into my house and I'll put a 38 caliber hollow point through your shrunken brain. To help me not miss my pistol also has a crimson trace. And yes, I DO have a permit to actually carry it on my person in public.

You have on average slightly more guns than people. So unless you have a whole rack of them each, most people must have a gun.
--
President Bush was in South Dakota recently. There was an awkward moment at Mount Rushmore when President Bush said, "Hey, look, it's those guys on the money!"
- Conan Obrien
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 2:34:06 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson wrote:

People who own guns tend to own more than one. It's like tools. Who has just one screwdriver?
Cindy Hamilton
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

The Brits use butter knives as screw drivers. Many of then have sets of eight.
--
RonNNN

It's called thinking outside the box. I can just imagine you stranded on a desert island hunting for matches.
--
On the topic of mobile phones:
Anything bigger than 4 inches is getting into the region where most people would have difficulty holding and using the device comfortably -- Callum Kerr, 2013.