Guns

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 1:58:07 PM UTC-5, RonNNN wrote:

HAHAHAAAAAAAAA, I think James is pissed because his mom would only let him play with dolls and never got a chance to be one of the boys playing 'cops and robbers' or 'cowboys and Indians.'

Playing with guns is childish. Cars it what real people get excited about.
--
I got the strangest recording when I called the phone company the other day.
It said, "You have been connected to the correct department on the first try. This is against company policy. Please hang up and redial."

Because nobody bothers sticking to standards, there are several dozen types of screwdriver. However with a gun you only need a few.
--
What happens when you stick your hand in a jar of jelly beans?
The black ones steal your watch and rings.
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 3:18:55 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson wrote:

We've probably got more than 30 screwdrivers in every size from "need to use a loupe to see the screw head" to "this thing really is a pry bar, isn't it?" If you count driver bits for the drill, it's probably more like 100.
Sounds like we need to buy a few more guns, just for parity.
Cindy Hamilton

Guns don't have so many uses.
--
How do you titillate an ocelot?
Oscillate its titalot.

If you can't link the two things together, there is no hope for you.
--
I just sent my lawyer something for his birthday. Unfortunately, he wasn't home when it went off.

You've snipped it.
--
TV takes over your life when you could be doing useful things like smoking crack and stealing car stereos.

On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

The anti-American anti-gun troll is back. What's the matter Jamie, had a boring week and no friends to keep you occupied? I can see why.

At least I haven't shot them all.
--
An old black-and-white photograph of a man milking a cow was sent to a photo-finishing company.
The man was sitting behind the cow, and all that was visible of him were his legs and feet.

None, because they don't have guns. I don't consider myself that crazy, but if I had a gun, I would have shot a few folk with it that have pissed me off. That's why I'd never own one.
--
When they found out their wives were attending a sex-toy party,
the husbands refused to go and pick them up,

Bunch of years ago, I stopped pedaling my bike to work in city traffic when a friend's practice of carrying a loaded .44 magnum in the gas tank pouch on his motorcycle started to sound reasonable to me.
--
Pete Cresswell

In a car I find it enough to blast the horn at idiots, after missing them by as small a margin as possible.
--
Recent medical journals are now advising doctors that, should they discover a patient has an AOL account, they should refrain from telling the patient they have sugar in their urine.
Studies show these people go home and piss on their cornflakes.
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 11:31:58 AM UTC-4, James Wilkinson wrote:

So, because you're mentally unbalanced, nobody can have a gun. Is that it?
Cindy Hamilton

Nothing to do with mental balance, it's called losing your temper at morons around you. A lot are like that. Hence the high death toll from guns in America.
--
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

You can make a fails video of people drinking milk, are you going to suggest people stop drinking milk?

Fails of cats falling into water repeatedly are funnier.

Drinking milk is useful.
--
Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Per James Wilkinson:

Everybody's seen this one, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

--
Pete Cresswell

Australian common sense.
--
A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunchtime. She said "sorry about the wait". I said, "Don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually"

Per James Wilkinson:

I was thinking more along the lines of a lack of an Australian NRA working for the gun industry.
--
Pete Cresswell

Per Uncle Monster:

Maybe there is a significant diff there: The Very Important Person hires professionals who presumably know what they are doing and are not subject to mood swings...... while Joe Citizen is on a DIY basis.
Not saying one is right and/or one is wrong... but there is a significant difference.
--
Pete Cresswell