Guns

I've not tried to because I don't need one, I have no intention of deliberately killing anyone. Why do you? They oughta just pre-empt murderers and lock up anyone who ever bought a gun.

I find it amusing how backward your country is.

Because this is the group I know of with a lot of Americans in it.

Just pointing out how pathetic you lot are.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

The anti-American anti-gun troll is back. What's the matter Jamie, had a boring week and no friends to keep you occupied? I can see why.

Reply to
Meanie

Why do you? They oughta just pre-empt murderers and lock up anyone who ever bought a gun.

Yes, we are a backward country. Only one to put a man on the moon. The modern home computers invented here. Hard telling how much was invented over here. Bailed out many countries in Europe in 2 world wars. Probably should have let Germany take it over.

As with many things it is beter to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it. I hope to never need a gun to defend myself, but it I do, most likely I will have one on me. Just as a spare tire in a car. Hope to never need it ,but have it. Home owner insurance, don't want to use it,but feel that I should have it incase. Do you have insurance or a car with a spare tire ?

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Break into a house to steal a gun... now what could possibly go wrong with a plan like that?

Reply to
My 2 Cents

If I'm about to murder someone, do you really think I care about lesser problems? Besides, a stolen weapon means it isn't traced back to me. The main interest to me is to not get done for murder.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

You can make a fails video of people drinking milk, are you going to suggest people stop drinking milk?

Reply to
cowabunga dude

Per James Wilkinson:

Everybody's seen this one, right?

(PeteCresswell)

Break into my house and I'll put a 38 caliber hollow point through your shrunken brain. To help me not miss my pistol also has a crimson trace. And yes, I DO have a permit to actually carry it on my person in public.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Per Uncle Monster:

Maybe there is a significant diff there: The Very Important Person hires professionals who presumably know what they are doing and are not subject to mood swings...... while Joe Citizen is on a DIY basis.

Not saying one is right and/or one is wrong... but there is a significant difference.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

We've probably got more than 30 screwdrivers in every size from "need to use a loupe to see the screw head" to "this thing really is a pry bar, isn't it?" If you count driver bits for the drill, it's probably more like 100.

Sounds like we need to buy a few more guns, just for parity.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Guns don't have so many uses.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

No, just the 10000 times more likely to be targeted.

Nope, because the ones where the bad guy has the gun make better news. Didn't you now bad guys use guns too?

A terrorist with dynamite strapped round himself will not be stopped by a gun.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Australian common sense.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Per James Wilkinson:

I was thinking more along the lines of a lack of an Australian NRA working for the gun industry.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Fails of cats falling into water repeatedly are funnier.

Drinking milk is useful.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

At least I haven't shot them all.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

None, because they don't have guns. I don't consider myself that crazy, but if I had a gun, I would have shot a few folk with it that have pissed me off. That's why I'd never own one.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Per James Wilkinson:

Bunch of years ago, I stopped pedaling my bike to work in city traffic when a friend's practice of carrying a loaded .44 magnum in the gas tank pouch on his motorcycle started to sound reasonable to me.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

In a car I find it enough to blast the horn at idiots, after missing them by as small a margin as possible.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

So, because you're mentally unbalanced, nobody can have a gun. Is that it?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton