OT How hard can you hit someone over the head

OT How hard can you hit someone over the head with a liquor bottle without maybe killing him?

In the movies the bottles and windows used in fights are made of candy, and the furniture has never been glued together, or something, so I can't get much guidance from that.

If you hit someone on the head with a round liquor bottle, will the bottle or his skull break first? What if it's a square gin bottle?

Reply to
micky

Practice with beer bottles, it is cheaper, post results.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

In the event it's fatal...I'd drink the contents first just as a precaution.

Reply to
philo

micky wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I lined up a few volunteer neighbors for an experiment.

It turns out that a square bottle kills the neigh

Reply to
Tegger