OT How hard can you hit someone over the head

OT How hard can you hit someone over the head with a liquor bottle without maybe killing him?
In the movies the bottles and windows used in fights are made of candy, and the furniture has never been glued together, or something, so I can't get much guidance from that.
If you hit someone on the head with a round liquor bottle, will the bottle or his skull break first? What if it's a square gin bottle?
On 3/21/2015 8:28 PM, micky wrote:

Practice with beer bottles, it is cheaper, post results.
On 03/21/2015 07:47 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

In the event it's fatal...I'd drink the contents first just as a precaution.

I lined up a few volunteer neighbors for an experiment.
It turns out that a square bottle kills the neigh
--
Tegger