OT; How hard can it be?

Been having fun & games with new smart phone since early Feb. Samsung Galaxy Ace 4.

Intermittent fault where it suddenly goes completely silent, no ringtone, no text alert, no sat nav voice, no alarm. Call me picky, but a phone that doesn't ring isn't right.

Now on third Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 with the same fault. Samsung have taken it over remotely & can't find the problem.

O2 agree to swap it for a different model, conversation on Wednesday;

O2; New phone will be delivered Thursday. TMH; Sorry I'm not in, can we do Friday? O2; No problem, I'll book it in for a before 10am delivery.

Text from DPD Thursday am; Your phone will be delivered today. Click here to change day. I do. Text from DPD Friday am. Your phone will be delivered at 2:30pm.

I call O2; TMH; That time is no good, I've already waited in twice. It will have to be Saturday. O2; They don't deliver on Saturdays. TMH; Yes they do, the last two phones came on Saturdays. O2 Ah, but that costs more. TMH; Then you pay it. O2; (eventually) OK.

How hard can it be?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Maybe they should take up juggling, improve their coordination. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

SWAMBO's Samsung S3 suffers similar problems but it's down to an over sensi tive touch screen, just get the slightest finger touch on a part of the scr een and up pops something you do not want or you have changed something wit hout knowing it. Unlike other phones where the sensitivity can be adjusted its something she has to live with.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Update. New phone (different model) arrived today. It won't recognise the SIM card............

Arrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman