OT - flashlight close out on Amazon

Ever try their drill bits ?

Most of my LEDs have failed switches. I have 3 that work good. That tells how many I've gone through.

I bought a big heavy led 500 lumen light at the home depot. I had to fix the switch as soon as I brought it home. I figured I'd save time taking It back. Real neat lamp. $20 .

I bought an led replacement for my scout/military angled flashlight. The darn switch leaks current enough to dimly light the led on off. Dam.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Sure. They hold an edge for one revolution, anyway. ;-)

Haven't run into that. I have a couple of flashlights I bought at HF six years ago (six LED + incandescent - three-way). I don't use them much but they still work. I also bought a high-intensity LED flashlight at a gun show recently. I figured the "strobe mode" would be good for keeping in the car when traveling.

Reply to
krw

flashlights

Ditto -- leaking switch seems to be standard equipment on these LED lights.

Reply to
Guv Bob