OT. Amazon Sales

Now Amazon is selling Hyundai vehicles. No word on test drives etc.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Are they new or previously stolen?

Reply to
micky

I certainly hope on the order form they have check boxes so you can add on high profit, useless, extras from a dealer.

Reply to
Ed P

They're not useless. I need the money -- Jerry Alderman, Indianapolis Chrysler Plymouth

Reply to
micky

We don't need Amazon, we got Rose City Motors.

They bring the vee-hickle to you.

Reply to
auks

In the mean while, coming to a vending machine in your neighborhood!

And if you are unlucky enough to be living in Leftists China: