broken bathroom scale at hospital.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday at a hospital and when they weighed me I was 5 pounds less that earlier that morning. I mentioned this and the doctor said a lot of people say that.

So before leaving I went back and tried again. When I stood in the middle of the scale, my weight was the same as 3 hours earlier, but when I stoo in front of the weight display, it was again 5 pounds lower. This is a scale big enough to hold a wheelchair, and the diplay is at a front corner so the tech won't have to climb over the person in the chair to read the value.

I don't know if it is broken or they all of this model require to stand in the middle. When I looked for manuals for other such scales, everyone I found had the read-out in the middle, some right behind the person's head. That doesn't seem good. Some had them not attached to the scale, only connected by a wire, but those didn't have a big set of buttons.

Reply to
micky

The ideas expressed in the Serenity Prayer are a good way to lead life. The short version is recited at the end of Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Dean Hoffman