OT -- car door locks need lubrication

Page 5 of 5
Hey, I didn't know that about the rod and gear. Thanks.
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 22:42:50 -0500, Stormin Mormon

Virtually every one I referenced. Anything with a saginaw tilt column, which means virtually every midline or better GM, many fords and many Mopars.And AMC
Also some Ford and Mopar without Saginaw tilt column
That's just for starters.
On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 14:07:24 -0500, Jeff Wisnia

Little Red Tube is what I've always heard it referred to

One drop of good "crazy glue" on the edge od the tube before sticking it in the first time. and the only way to loose the tube is with the nozzle attached. I use something called "last glue" Works fantastic - even for splicing "O" ring material.