OT, Americans Are Such Horrible People

For all my Leftists friends from other countries, you were right. Americans are horrible.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/7v8oxmc
Merry Christmas!
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

And it's more than one family to another. From the Wall Street Journal this past week:
"This study is consistent with many other studies showing that America is by far the most charitable country on Earth. We give about 2% of our national income to charity; most other countries give 1% or much less."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204464404577116710690931258.html
Of course America is a rich country. We may be giving more simply because we can. Perhaps folks in other countries would LIKE to do more for their less-fortunate neighbors, but, because of a variety of reasons, they are simply unable to do so.

Yeah, the next time I am out on my 17,000 acre ranch I will certainly be watching for pink balloons from the migrant workers I employ for wages so low that only the truly pathetic would work for them, and I also need to remember to apply for my regular government farm subsidy to keep my profits up.
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 19:15:43 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Nationalize them, of course. First step is to blame them, then take away any charitable tax deductions. Sound familiar?

Nah, persecution seems to be on the agenda.