Hope you americans are ready for the looting

So that other american past time - looting - is going to kick into high gear soon along the eastern seaboard.

Hope you people are ready for all that fun...

Reply to
Home Guy

Have you not heard, we have "Hope and change" since Obama was elected? No more racial tension, everyone working together for the common good, no more political bias, low unemployment, better schools, on and on. Good thing most did not believe that BS, and bought weapons.

Reply to
Ken

It can get pretty intense when riff-raff people get out of control:

real truth

KILL WHITEY! ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Home Guy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@Guy.com:

Hi, I'm ready with my long gun. Come on over so II can practice with you.

Reply to
PeterD

Ken wrote in news:k6mv80$l07$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I see we still have gheys named Ken.

Reply to
PeterD

real truth wrote in news:k6mvhv$c1j$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

It's their fav thing to do.

Reply to
PeterD

Cast iron frying pan, ready for looters.

.

Hi, I'm ready with my long gun. Come on over so II can practice with you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

pump shot gun (short barrel no plug) and a *big* dog.

Don't know which is more frightening in the dark ... the sound of a shot gun chambering or the deep growl of a big dog.

Reply to
NotMe

let's hope they have enough gas to get to Canada

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Did you give yourself a hard-on typing that?

Reply to
Home Guy

Projecting again?

Reply to