OT.....A good newsgroup for autos?

I keep subscribing to different newsgroups for autos/cars. Unfortunately, I run into a lot of groups that are nothing but spam.
Does anyone know of any good newsgroup in the automobile category, which they'd like to share?
Many thanks.
Cal wrote:

on 11/28/2007 2:47 PM Cal said the following:

Are you looking for a newsgroup for a specific make of auto? If so, do a newsgroup search for your make. i.e. ford, chevrolet, nissan, toyota, etc.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

What is it you want to know? Repair? Driving? Maintenance?
Keep shopping. I frequented one on driving for a while, but the personalities were much too immature, strong and opinionated, and thought their way was the only even though half of them would qualify as road raging lunatics.
Steve
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:42:34 -0800, "SteveB"

Where to send spam!?

Not a single Edsel group :)
Yeah, I never join a perfect group; after all, it won't be perfect then.
LMAO! Sounds like rec.boats ....

Cal. I second the notion to search for your particular make of vehicle. Or you could ask me. If i don't know it about a car, it's probably not needed to be known anyway.
<VBG>
steve