disability newsgroup?

Is there a UK one that is actually live and active?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I've seen nothing for ages, most have moved to mailing lists I think due to idiots and trolls. I'm sure if you were specific and searched you could find one on one of the list serve sites, like freelists, yahoo or others. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Surprised Bill hasn't blamed this on immigrants or BBC bias. But it is exactly what happens to newsgroups when they get taken over by OT posts. Which is why this one won't last much longer either.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

harry

Oh! Thanks for that.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Says the prick who stared an OT thread "Railways" recently without the "OT" in the subject. Just saying.

Reply to
Richard

I see you've already posted in uk.people.disability . But many newsgroups have been usurped by forums these days, and they are often disability-specific. There's a selection of general disability forums for you to release your bee in, here.

Chris Hogg