Re: Seems the EU doesn't like vaping.........

...........not enough cash presumably -

> What a bunch of tossers, but hey, Dave likes them. > Thanks for admitting they know f*ck-all about f*ck-all. > Please vote for Labour next month, LMFAO. > You guys, it's dangerous out there, watch your brake shoes. > Get them checked every 3 plowpersons. > >

Give the babies their dummy ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

One of the problems as I predicted some time ago is that many illegal drugs are now beingt packaged in their refills by dodgy individuals. the sooner they legalise all drugs and start earning from the idiots who self inflict themselves the better. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff