Orange Borg Black Friday Ad Link

If anyone interested
http://homedepot.shoplocal.com/homedepot/default.aspx?action=entryflash&promotioncode=HD-081124-ST112408&adref=hd_email_112408&flash=y&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-WCR_112408_LPSD_ZIP-_-wc_112408-_-CTA+-CIR
Red Green wrote:

http://homedepot.shoplocal.com/homedepot/default.aspx?action=entryflash&promotioncode=HD-081124-ST112408&adref=hd_email_112408&flash=y&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-WCR_112408_LPSD_ZIP-_-wc_112408-_-CTA+-CIR Good show.
For more "deals," go to the mother of Black Friday ads:
http://www.blackfriday.info /
Note particularly the "Multifunction Tool" at Harbor Freight. A $40 equivalent(?) to the $300 Fein Multimaster.
Walmart has a $15 wet-dry shop vac (only 5 gallons, but that's sufficient for me or a single tool like a router table) and a $9 dust-buster-on-a-stick vacuums.

5 gal is all I ever use. I find I have to shake out the paper filter even though there's not much material in it because dust restricts the airflow. I believe Blue Borg will have a 14 gal shop vac for 29.99. Pretty good if you need a large one. That's about the reg price of a 5 gal.
Red Green wrote:

I'm gonna get the 5 gallon one. I've got so much sawdust piled up, I don't have room for the bigger unit.

leaf blower
Napalm.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Bottle the sawdust, pair it with a bottle of wood glue and sell it on eBay as a Wood Filler kit.
But wait, there's more...
Sincerely, Billy Mays
Thanks. I actually laughed out loud at this one.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Actually long long ago, I heard that as a woodworking tip for a "close as you can get" wood filler for a particular project. Cut up some scrap wood from the wood you're using and mix it with a little glue. Maybe it's still a woodwooker's staple food tip.