No More Mildew

I just heard of a product called No More Mildew. After you have cleaned off any existing mildew, you spray this on and it claims to prevent recurrence of mildew for up to two years.

I am looking for any experience with this stuff, good or bad.

This is not a troll pitching a product so I have intentionally not included a link to their site.

Thanks

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress