My crappy new washing machine

Infusorhttp://www.geconsumerproducts.com/pressroom/press_releases/appliances ...- Hide quoted text -

Totally clueless.

Why don't you explain it to those of us who are clueless?
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:52:26 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

At least you now admit that you're totally clueless. Acceptance is the first step.

Thank you for confessing that you are completely unable to explain your "totally clueless" comment, addressed to Steve Barker.
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:42:10 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Others have explained it rather well. It was, OTOH, news that you had gotten to step #1 of your recovery. Keep it up and in a few years you might graduate to moron.

He said:
I'm a wondering how the front loaders could have "long-term reliability

The word "they" refers to front loaders sold for home users.
You responded with:

Nobody has explained "it" at all, except to say that commercial front loaders have been around for quite some time, which is true. Front loaders for homes nearly vanished (in the U.S.) for almost 30 years. So in fact, they do NOT have enough of a track record for anyone to predict their longevity.
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 19:27:29 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

*YOU* are an idiot. Again, nothing new.

You're stupid. I can't help that.

Your insolence is rather odd, but you'll grow out of it as you pass through your teen years into adulthood.
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:01:09 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Perhaps, but stupid is forever.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

KRW is/was an EE (electrical engineer) if I'm not mistaken.

Sure. Retired once, but wanted to have more fun so went back for a second round (i.e. still actively working), if that gives another clue but JSB is terminally clueless.

Oh, OK. In that case, he is yet another example of someone who retired incorrectly. People like that are all over usenet.
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:13:31 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

You really are stupid beyond belief.

I'm serious. Your arrogance indicates that when you retired, you had no plan for keeping yourself relevant and occupied. You're nasty, and it's only going to get worse. Go back to work. Find something to do. And take a hatchet to your TV.
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:02:51 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

I know you're serious. So am I. You're stupid beyond belief!

You're stupid, so your inferences aren't worth much. I have all sorts of plans to keep myself busy when I really do retire. I "retired" because it was the right thing to do. I could collect my pension immediately, without penalty, and no credit for staying longer. They paid me a half-year's salary, plus nine-months benefits, to leave. I knew I could find another job (not there, but elsewhere) without a problem. Yes it would have been stupid to stay.

I'm nasty to total idiots on the Usenet, sure. It's a hobby. Too bad you qualify, perfectly.

You prove my point with each post. You're too stupid to read what's written. Now that we all agree that you're in idiot, go work on step 2.
On 9/19/2010 9:01 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Joe, don't worry bout that guy, he's totally arrogant at all times. Fuck him. Like i said, the damn front loaders (the new generation of them, if we have to spell it out) haven't been out long enough to have a "track record". Period. If we were to be speaking of the ones of days of old, then yes, they are junk. All those old front loaders were junk.
--
Steve Barker

You can't read either. Figures.

LMAO! Kanter finally admits that he's one of the clueless ones.
Of course I've known that for years.
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 02:15:36 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Keep reading. He's started his twelve-step program.

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:40:44 -0500, Steve Barker

Infusorhttp://www.geconsumerproducts.com/pressroom/press_releases/appliances ...- Hide quoted text -

My Aunt and Uncle had a front loader in the late 1950's or early 1960's. I don't know what brand.
They have also been used in landromats since a very long time ago. I remember seeing rows of them as a kid, and I'm old.