Milwaukee cordless screwdriver.

I have a Milwaukee, cordless screwdriver, model #6546-1. It's a two speed screwdriver. You can see similar ones listed here: http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product2_27_40027_-1_281130_189329_362
I had a small bit stuck in it and in trying to remove the bit, I partially disassembled the transmission thinking I could push it out from the other end. That was of no help at all. Eventually, I was able to dislodge the bit and reassemble it. But then the bit would not turn even though the motor would turn. To make a long story short, I then completely disassembled the transmission again and after many hours of figuring how to put all the gears back in, I got it to work. However with all the handling of the gears, much of the lubricant came off and the gears now whine when it's in use. What kind of lubricant should be used on these gears?
Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber
David Farber\'s Service Center

http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product2_27_40027_-1_281130_189329_362

I called their support number and was given a Milwaukee part number, 49080800. It is a one pound jar of grease that costs $10.25. I don't think I really need that much grease for this one job. The support representative was kind enough to read the label on the grease and it said, "Grease type A, consistency rating 2, soft semi-fluid." I'll see if I can find a local place that stocks this in smaller quantities.
Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber
David Farber\'s Service Center
David Farber wrote:

It looks like lithium grease. At a guess, you might be able to buy some at the local auto place.
--Yan
David Farber wrote:

Also, they *must* provide an MSDS sheet on demand that will tell you what is in the stuff.
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:37:53 -0800, "David Farber"

See the site you linked? -- Oren
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison