cordless drill batteries - Milwaukee recall

If anyone missed it. I was over at Harbor Freight and was checking the recalls on their tools. One safety recall was for Milwaukee 14.4 v and 18 v NiCd battery packs manufactured between Sept 1999 and February 2004. This is a Milwaukee recall, not an HF recall. So, if you have any dead battery pack manufactured between those dates, get a new one.

willshak

hey, I think I've got a bunch of them! Cool, free new battery packs!

Reply to
PeterD