Lidl Cordless Screwdriver

Have a look at the cordless screwdriver available from Thursday, a real must for the work site!
Richard
On 02/02/2015 16:17, Tricky Dicky wrote:

Reminds me of these; http://www.spservices.co.uk/item/EZ-IO_EZ-IOG3PowerDriver_0_86_4723_1.html
My daughter carries one, for drilling into bone marrow to get fluids or drugs in.

No wonder the NHS is in financial trouble!
newshound wrote:

If you don't like needles don't watch
<
http://youtu.be/lyPgGjqPUMU

http://youtu.be/lyPgGjqPUMU

On Monday, 2 February 2015 19:30:40 UTC, newshound wrote:

That has so put me off ever calling an ambulance!

They even sell plastic bones to practice on. Wouldn't a leg of pork be more realistic?
If you substituted marinade for drugs, Heston Blumental probably uses one already.
Owain
On 02/02/2015 19:30, newshound wrote:

Introduced prior to the 2012 Olympics, money no object....

On Monday, 2 February 2015 18:12:26 UTC, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Here's proof that paramedics can be girlies too
I thought "Pink Items" was going to be a euphemism for body bags or something ...
http://www.spservices.co.uk/browse/PinkItems_52_0_0_de_12.html
Owain
On 02/02/2015 20:21, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

Becky has a pink stethoscope, pink tuffcuts and a pink silicone fob watch :-)

On 02/02/2015 16:17, Tricky Dicky wrote:

Hmm, I wonder if they offer a matching handbag