Fluorescent Lamp replacement

The 8' 135 watt Fluorescent tube in my office in the shop has finally given up on life. I'm looking for a replacement and realistically don't need such a high output so was looking at high frequency tubes of a more manageable size e.g. a 2 x 36 x 4' batten but then found LED battens like

Has anyone here tried these as a direct replacement for Fluorescent? Also, for an "office" working environment (computer and paperwork) would one be better than the other?

TIA as always.

Pete (in the dark once more)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk