Maytag refrigerator / shelf-drawer assemblies

I have a Maytag refrigerator (junk -- please don't buy one), model RSW2400CAE. The pull out drawers for veggies, etc. are mounted under the glass shelves, and I can't see how to disassemble them so I can clean the underside of the glass (ours has mold). There are no obvious screws, clips, etc. Anyone know how these come apart?
On 12/6/2004 11:08 AM US(ET), Mark took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

tracks like a standard cabinet drawer?
Sorry -- I should have been more clear. Yes, two of the drawers just slide out, but the "gunk" is between the glass and the remaining metal frame that holds it. It's visible from the refrigerator, and looks nasty. The other "drawer" is the meat/cheese drawer, and it hangs from a shelf -- so the entire underside of the shelf is inaccessible unless I can separate it from the drawer. I'm sure there's a spot I'm supposed to pry a piece off of on these, but given the fragility this appliance has displayed over the years, I don't want to take any chances...

On 12/6/2004 12:17 PM US(ET), Mark took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

the shelves hang from brackets on the back wall (similar to shelftrack brackets for walls) which makes them all height adjustable. The lowest shelf is mounted to brackets on the sides of the refrigerator with screws.

complaints. I think you may be looking too closely. The shelf simply sits on 2 side mounted posts in the front and engages the track in the back.
Mark wrote:

Hi,
Depending on which shelf it is, some have trims on either end to hold the glass into place, some of the criper covers just need the end of the glass lifted and then pulled or pushed to release it. This may help....
http://tinyurl.com/6wpa5 jeff. Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /