Maytag dishwasher will not work

We have a 5 year old Maytag dishwasher, model MDBF750AWQ, that stopped working.
No lights are lit on the panel, power is working at the junction box where the dishwasher is wired into.
Any ideas where to look next? Perhaps the soft touch control panel is bad?
Thanx for any ideas.
Frank

Starting at the control panel is not a good diagnostic technique. While that might be the problem, it may also be upstream, like a poor connection from the 120 V input. Do a logical voltage survey/check to eliminate the simple things first. Then contact repairclinic.com or other experts amd play the 'gottabe' game as they suggest. Good luck.
Joe

I verified the power source and there is 120V going into the dishwasher. Will check repairclinic.com. Thanx for your advice.

Check the Maytag site for the recall list. I pitched my copy when mine did not have all the right numbers, but you are in the right age range. They also have a serious recall list for washing machines.
Dave Scudamore Aroundtoit Handyman
Check the recall list. Also if it is a 3 level dishwasher, they are crap in my experience and you are lucky it lasted 5 years.