Make table from handtruck?

Maybe someone here will know this....
Is it possible to make a lightweight stand up table out of an aluminum hand truck?
Like the aluminum folding hand trucks you might buy at Costco or something?
All I need is a surface or deck on it at say stand up or desk height...either one. Preferably adjustable to ANY height.
Big enough to set a laptop on?
I'm trying to invent a very lightweight portable table that could also be used as a hand truck too.

Sure, but if I tell you how, you will steal my invention won't you?
wrote in message

Cats already out of the bag guys. Once posted its public domain and you can't patent.
Sounds like you want to make a light duty Ambulance Gurney. Some tool benches have these qualities as well. I'd say there's probably some Niches left in the market to sell these.

Good point.
And if the OP works at it long enough, he won't need us.

No one's given even a taste of a design. Ideas are not patentable to begin with. Implementations are. (maybe with some exceptions like software, but I don't think in the case of tangible stuff.)

I didn't mean invent as in market a product... but invent for personal use
Just looking for some ideas. maybe someone already done it
On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:09:57 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

It's been done. It's called a rolling cart.